This web application is designed for small-scale structural modelling. If you would like to perform large-scale analyses, please contact opig<~at~>stats.ox.ac.uk.
- ABodyBuilder can be used to produce models of the antibody Fv region, or nanobodies.
- Submit heavy and light chain sequences to the forms below and ABodyBuilder will:
- Number the sequences with ANARCI
- Choose the best templates for the VH and VL domains separately using SAbDab
- Predict the VH-VL orientation using ABangle and place the template domains in the predicted pose
- Model the CDR loops with FREAD
- Generate side chains with PEARS
- Renumber the final models with ANARCI
- Annotate the estimated model accuracy, recognise potential developability issues and visualise different regions of the structure.
- Models generated here can then be used in the Antibody-iPatch paratope prediction and EpiPred epitope prediction algorithms.
- An example of the output produced by ABodyBuilder can be seen here.
For a full description of the pipeline, or if you use this software, please refer to: Leem J, et al. ABodyBuilder: automated antibody structure prediction with data-driven accuracy estimation. mAbs. (2016)