- Antibody i-Patch uses antibody-specific statistics to annotate residues with a score indicating how likely they are to be in contact with the supplied antigen.
- A higher score (warmer colours in the picture) indicates that the residue is more likely to form part of the paratope.
- The method can be used with a homology model of the antibody as input.
- Use the form below to submit an Antibody i-Patch job using the structures of an antibody-antigen pair.
- An example of the output produced by Antibody i-Patch can be seen here.
For a full description of the method, or if you use this software, please refer to: Krawcyzk, K. et al. Antibody i-Patch prediction of the antibody binding site improves rigid local antibody-antigen docking. PEDS. (2013)