Sequence-based antibody CAnonical LOoP structure annotation.
- SCALOP is a sequence-based canonical form predictor for five of the six complementarity-determining regions (H1, H2, L1, L2 and L3) on an antibody.
- Submit a single or multiple sequence(s) through the form below.
- The sequences will be numbered by ANARCI and assigned to canonical forms by SCALOP.
- Results are displayed by the name of the assigned clusters and the PDB-chain identifier from which the median structure of the assigned cluster is extracted. (Load an example result)
- Where no result is shown for a given sequence, it is not considered an antibody by ANARCI, thus no assignment is made.
- If the user supplies a framework structure (in the same numbering scheme), CDR loop structures are selected from the members of the assigned cluster and grafted onto the supplied framework.
- SCALOP does not detect clashes nor predict side chain conformations in the grafted loops. Please use ABodyBuilder to generate a complete model.
SCALOP is freely available to download for all users.