Antigen receptor Numbering And Receptor ClassificatIon.
- ANARCI is a tool for numbering amino-acid sequences of antibody and T-cell receptor variable domains.
- Use the form below to identify domains and annotate them with either the IMGT, Chothia, Kabat, Martin (Enhanced Chothia) or AHo numbering scheme.
- TCR sequences can only be numbered with IMGT or AHo schemes.
- ANARCI aligns a given sequence to a database of Hidden Markov Models that describe the germline sequences of antibody and TCR domain types.
- The most significant alignment predicts the domain type and species (*) of the input sequence.
The ANARCI Python package is freely available on Github.
For a full description of the pipeline, or if you use this software, please refer to: Dunbar J and Deane CM. ANARCI: Antigen receptor numbering and receptor classification. Bioinformatics (2016)